Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 KES / TWD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling159,240 (42,182 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling121,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 3 hours ago)