Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.799 KES / PLN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling137,376 (4,610 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling122,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangalore costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)