Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.089 KES / PLN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling120,164 (4,278 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling113,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)