Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 919 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.108 KES / PLN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling133,503 (4,750 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling111,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)