Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 65.176 KES / BGN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling138,048 (2,118 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling129,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)