Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.381 KES / RUB
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling109,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling81,137 (руб 58,750) in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)