Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.639 KES / ZAR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling139,672 (R 21,038) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling128,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 5 hours ago)