Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.673 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling200,265 (€1,556) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling116,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)