Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.624 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 68% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling203,487 (€1,582) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling121,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)