Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.196 KES / SEK
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling222,928 (18,279 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling122,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 3 hours ago)