Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 129.121 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling172,807 (€1,338) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling110,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 4 hours ago)