Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02841 KES / COP
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling115,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling82,337 (COL$2,897,886) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)