Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 79.439 KES / LYD *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling168,466 (2,121 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling117,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)