Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 134.778 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 54% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling177,337 (€1,316) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling115,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)