Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.673 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 47% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling189,443 (€1,472) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling129,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 3 hours ago)