Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.547 KES / UYU
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling126,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling117,850 ($U46,276) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 4 hours ago)