Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.083 KES / RSD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling119,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling104,030 (96,086 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Buenaventura costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)