Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.427 KES / RUB
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling132,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling94,653 (руб 66,319) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)