Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00258 KES / IRR *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling159,815 (﷼ 61,841,801) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling132,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)