Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.171 KES / MYR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling128,165 (RM4,897) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling109,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)