Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.439 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling130,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling98,932 (R$ 5,089) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)