Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.555 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling130,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling105,041 (R$ 5,110) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bahawalpur costs ₨384 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,258,980 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Culiacán costs Mex$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 800,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)