Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.227 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling123,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling93,166 (R$ 4,845) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)