Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.974 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling123,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling110,853 (R$ 5,842) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)