Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 129.092 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling165,505 (€1,282) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling116,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $25,249 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (about 1 hour ago)