Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.893 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling183,138 (€1,421) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling126,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)