Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.463 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling116,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling90,585 (R$ 4,654) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)