Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.479 KES / MXN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling132,755 (Mex$ 24,231) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling126,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 10 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahawalpur costs ₨384 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,258,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Culiacán costs Mex$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 800,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)