Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.249 KES / PHP
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling124,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling114,374 (Php50,857) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Lyon costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 4 hours ago)