Cost of living in Samara, Russia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.378 KES / RUB
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling128,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling99,826 (руб 72,465) in Samara.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 6 hours ago)