Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.227 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling131,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling113,951 (R$ 5,927) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)