Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 40.276 KES / XCD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 90% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling242,821 (EC$6,029) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling128,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 4 hours ago)