Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.365 KES / PLN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling127,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling125,041 (4,258 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)