Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.458 KES / PLN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling122,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling113,036 (4,117 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 5 hours ago)