Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.624 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling169,258 (€1,316) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling112,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)