Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.925 KES / ILS
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 86% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling228,524 (7,158 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling123,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 4 hours ago)