Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.875 KES / HRK
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling152,378 (9,030 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling131,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)