Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 129.092 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling112,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling97,720 (€757) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)