Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.778 KES / BOB
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling119,197 ($b7,555) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling116,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 2 hours ago)