Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.653 KES / ZAR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling138,637 (R 20,839) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling111,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)