Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.007 KES / BGN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling127,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling122,451 (1,855 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 160TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)