Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.381 KES / RUB
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling125,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling90,841 (руб 65,777) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)