Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 126.887 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling203,985 (€1,608) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling125,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)