Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.638 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling201,833 (€1,569) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling130,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)