Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00741 KES / IDR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling110,669 (Rp 14,932,800) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling109,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)