Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 127.280 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling205,819 (€1,617) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling129,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 2 hours ago)