Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.488 KES / INR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 23% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling122,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling94,136 (₨63,267) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)