Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 KES / INR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 24% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling118,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling90,130 (₨60,908) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)