Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.546 KES / UYU
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling155,027 ($U60,880) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling112,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)