Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.666 KES / TRY
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling130,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling78,641 (5,754TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 34,000 (about 1 hour ago)